Posted on October 30, 2017 by zoomn in Decorators, Tradesmen-Construction.
Over the weekend we planned a vow renewal where we experienced what it was like dealing with flowers in drastically cold conditions. As we struggled to ensure that they did not wither away, we asked ourselves how it would have been if we used fake flowers instead. Through our pondering, we have come up with the top five benefits to using real flowers and the top five for using fake flowers.
Benefits of real flowers
- Real flowers look more authentic. From a distance, it can be hard to tell a physical difference between real and fake flowers, but once they are at arm’s reach, real flowers ultimately look and feel richer.
- Since they are not mass produced, they will each be unique in their own ways. Real flower’s shapes and sizes tend to vary more than fake flowers. This will add an extra dynamic and originality into our decorations.
- Florists are able to blend the flower arrangements together. Real flowers are able to fill the gaps of a bridal bouquet in Singapore better than fake flowers.
- Real flowers have a scent to them where fake flowers do not. Who does not love walking into a room and being surrounded by such a fresh scent?
- Real flowers are cheaper in the short term. Although they eventually die, their original price tends to be cheaper than the top quality fake flowers.
Benefits of fake flowers
- In decorating with fake flowers there would be no worry of them looking dreary. They would stay looking alive and fresh for the entirety of the wedding.
- Cold weather would not be a concern in the transportation of the flowers. If not covered up, real flowers can begin to look poor but with fake flowers, they could be out in the open in any temperature and remain just fine.
- Transporting the fake flowers would also be easier than transporting real flowers because there is no water to deal with. There would be no struggle of making sure that the water did not spill or leak on the way from point A to point B.
- In the long term, fake flowers are the more cost-effective They can be used and reused more than once making them a good investment for the future.
- Fake flowers would ensure a keepsake memory from our wedding day that could be kept as long as desired.
Deciding which flowers to use can be a tough decision. Make sure in our thought process be sure to consider the temperature and means of transportation before making the final choice. Whether we chose silk or real wedding flowers, we must weigh our options and make our choice based on our budget and what type of wedding we are having. Silk wedding flowers do have the advantage of not wilting, which is something to consider if we are having a warm-weather wedding or if we are partial to very delicate flowers that tend to drop quickly. Similarly, they would not freeze in cold weather. Silk wedding flowers are very lightweight, making bouquets much easier to handle and to transport. For more details, you can check our page at flower shop Singapore west.